Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WELCOME ALL!

Hello there!
I'm Sara Flood.
Your friendly neighborhood blogger!
I fancy myself a crafter and am in the process of starting...

Handmade goods for everyone to enjoy.
Pillows, blankets, clothing, mittens, and anything else my creative heart desries.

I have been crafting since those first pj pants in
elemantary school and since then I havn't been able to stop.
All of my creations are made with love and positive energy.
Inspiration for most of my pieces comes from sitting at my dinning room table,
drinking massive amounts of coffee, and watching squirrels hanging out on my patio.

I am using this blog to help bring my crafts to you fine people.
Also I will be posting other things that touch and fuel my creative mind!
Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment